Why should you use wooden boxes and crates for packaging?
Wood is a great choice to enhance packaging and also give perceived added value to any product. Custom wood packaging is more than just a container for your product. It plays a variety of other roles. In a marketplace where there are tons of product messaging, it’s important to make a unique first impression so that your brand stands out.
Some benefits and secondary operations that make wood boxes and wood crates a great choice.
- Custom finishing, as well as branding, silk screening and laser engraving are a great way to enhance your packaging and make your product stand out.
- Benefits can include hand holes for carrying and the ability to stack.
- Hardware can add value and options for your box. These include hinges and clasps.
- Wood crates and boxes are also useful for displays to show off your product and give a good first impression.
- Eco friendly – boxes can be used over and over again
At H. Arnold Wood Turning, we can help with ideas to create the perfect custom solution for you.