Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our website to browse or read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- Type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- Date and time you access our site; and
- The Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
If you have questions and/or require more information, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: August 24, 2021